Sunday, October 19, 2008

Three Six Five later..

Do You still remember this exact date 365 days ago?
I still remember.

Do You still remember the words we exchanged that night?
I still remember.

Do You still remember the events that followed that fateful night?
I still remember.


The memories remain vivid within my mind. I still remember the precious words you said. I still remember that feeling of my heart racing. I still remember the feeling I had when You left for Minnesota.


365 ago, we laid beside each other, feeling very much in love.
365 later, I'm back at the same spot, reminiscing that very night.

365 ago, You said You wanted to hug me.
365 later, I'm still yearning for that hug You promised.

365 ago, I was waiting for You.
365 later, I'm still waiting for You.



After the 365 has passed,

You are still You. I am still me.

But we are no longer we. Not yet.

No comments: