Why Did You Call?
Shin Hye Sung
Why did you call? But you're not saying anything.
Why did you call? But your tears started to flow first.
Why did you call?
Why are you not saying anything?
It was all my fault then.
I'm sorry.
So both of us cried for a long time.
Holding onto the phone, till the tears stop falling.
Now I know how much I love you.
Sorry, I love you.
We'll have to get back into love again.
Not even for a day, did I ever forget you.
Not even for a moment, not even for a moment, did I leave you.
Why lie?
So both of us cried for a long time.
Holding onto the phone, till the tears stop falling.
Now I know how much I love you.
Sorry, I love you.
We'll have to get back into love again.
We may be at different places, but our hearts are the same.
I miss you.
I love you so much.
I can still see you from afar.
I can still hear you from afar.
We were so happy in the past.
I still miss you so much.
I still love you so much.
How did we end up parting?
We have to get back into love again.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment