Would You be happier with him? This question keeps popping up in my mind when I hear You talk about him. I feel numb. I feel like I'm standing on quicksand, unsure of my importance to You.
From what I hear from You, he is very much assimilated into your life and with your family as well. It is at times like this when I truly feel like an outsider, a wrecker. Whenever I see that ring on You, my heart just sinks as it would if it was on a rollercoaster ride, spiralling down out of control.
It hurts me, so much that it leaves me gasping for air.
Dear Lord, help me please. Guide me to what I should do.
I've thought about it several times. Who would You choose between us? My mind has been revolving around these for the last few days. No matter how I think about it, it always seems to me that He has the upper hand. He's much more successful in life than I am, probably smarter and better at most things than I am. He would be the logical choice, from a parent's standpoint.
From what I hear from You, he is very much assimilated into your life and with your family as well. It is at times like this when I truly feel like an outsider, a wrecker. Whenever I see that ring on You, my heart just sinks as it would if it was on a rollercoaster ride, spiralling down out of control.
It hurts me, so much that it leaves me gasping for air.
Dear Lord, help me please. Guide me to what I should do.
No comments:
Post a Comment