I'm terribly sorry. I must have ruined your night just because I couldn't get into the club. I'm glad You decided to come out and spend time with me. Really touched. It was freezing cold that night. You even wanted to just walk out in the cold with just a spaghetti top on. I'm glad I was there for You. Glad to be able to hold You when You could barely walk properly. I just wanted to protect You, lend You a hand or an arm when You needed one.
I had fun that night at the lounge, eating and chatting with You. I really treasure the times spent with You. I won't exchange them for anything at all.
P.S I Love You.
I had fun that night at the lounge, eating and chatting with You. I really treasure the times spent with You. I won't exchange them for anything at all.
P.S I Love You.
No comments:
Post a Comment