skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Even if I erase, throw away and forget..
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Glad
I'm glad. For a few reasons. Glad that You thought about us. Glad that You wanted to think about us. Glad that You gave me hope, no matter how little it might be. Thank You. I really mean it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(33)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
▼
January
(10)
Fairytales Are Lies
Glad
The Forgotten One
害怕你和我之间的一切,到最后都会只是回忆
你知道我有多么的想你吗?
The Wait
Transit @ Frankfurt
Your Flight Home
Vancouver
Before Vancouver
►
2007
(24)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(13)
About Me
J^em
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment