Your flight from New York to Frankfurt is 8 hours long. I've been waiting for your call. It's almost 430 am now and I'm still waiting. Questions keep flashing through my mind. "How are you?", "How was the flight?", "Is everything going well?". I can't wait enough just to hear your voice to know that You're safe and sound.
You finally called a few minutes later. It was such a relief to hear You, to know that you're safe and sound. It was worth the wait, even if I had only managed to talk to You for 8 minutes. I'm glad You still remembered me, still remembered this person halfway around the world who's missing you.
Bon voyage. You will be home soon.
You finally called a few minutes later. It was such a relief to hear You, to know that you're safe and sound. It was worth the wait, even if I had only managed to talk to You for 8 minutes. I'm glad You still remembered me, still remembered this person halfway around the world who's missing you.
Bon voyage. You will be home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment