skip to main | skip to sidebar

Even if I erase, throw away and forget..

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Letter

I was shocked and hurt by what You wrote. But I don't blame You. I must make You feel that way because of my past. I just know it. I'm sorry for hurting You. Sorry for getting You embroiled in all this. I love You, please be happy.
Posted by J^em at 9:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (33)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2007 (24)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • The Letter
      • Happy Cooking and Baking!
      • Just Another Shopping Spree
      • The Silly People, The Missed Hug
      • When You're Gone
      • Our First Shopping Spree
      • The Postcard
      • One more day to go..
      • I feel like I'm flying..
      • I don't want to be the one.
      • You're flying off again.
      • Even if I erase, throw away and forget...
      • I wish I knew the "Secret".

About Me

J^em
View my complete profile