Thursday, November 8, 2007

Even if I erase, throw away and forget...

Even if I erase, throw away and forget...
Shin Hye Sung

Like how all the flowers bloom towards the sky
Like how the Sun always sets in the same place
I can't help being like that
Only towards You

As always, the things which I want most
As always, I lose them the earliest
In this sad world, loving sadly
I was happy for only a while

I love you too much
Missing you crazily
I am still crying
Even though I want to see you, want to talk to you, want to hug you
Even though it hurts just to breathe, I still try to hold myself back with all my strength

Like how the heavy rain stops
Can my tears stop as well?
When the scenes of memories make me sad
Where should I go to cry?

I love you too much
Missing you crazily
I am still crying
Even though I want to see you, want to talk to you, want to hug you
Even though it hurts just to breathe, I still try to hold myself back with all my strength

I never had you for even a moment
How can I say that I've lost you?

Don't love me
I will bear all the pain by myself
Don't love me
My sad tears, lips and fingertips
Will not hold on to you anymore

Please be happy..

No comments: