Friday, November 16, 2007

The Postcard

You're finally back. I'm so happy! I realised that, as time goes by, the more in love I am with You. I guess that's a good thing. At least, for me, it is.

It was sweet of You to get me a postcard in Calgary. I didn't expect it. Really. Though I was struggling to read, actually decipher, what You wrote, I think I got the gist of it. But I wanted to hear it from You. So I pretended that I couldn't make out the words. I'm sorry. I just thought that it would be really sweet to hear it from You.

And guess what? I was really touched by your words. Thoughts like "You contemplated changing your flight, in order to spend alittle more time in Winnipeg." and "You concurred that if we met earlier and really dated, we'd last really long". They really touched my heart. I could have easily teared. But I guess I shouldn't be such a crybaby in front of You.

I told You that I love You. You asked me if I knew what love was. I don't profess to know what love is. But at least, my feelings for You now are really special. I do know that You matter alot to me.

Today, You asked me, "What's with your nick? sounds so sad." Well, my nick is, "Even if I erase, throw away and forget..." It sounds sad like this, but there's a second part to it that I didn't put up. This second part is, "You'll still be in my heart, forever." There are many things that I want to tell you actually, many things I want to do with you. But I guess, it's hard for you morally. I wonder if You're struggling within yourself. I'll be really sad if that's true. Sometimes, I wonder if I should back off.

I'll say that I'm not a religious person. But I thank God sincerely, that I met you. Whilst at the same time, the feelings of regret that I didn't meet you earlier and what might have been is just overwhelming and often too hard to bear. My heart hurts.

I'm sorry. I'm just in love with You. I can't help myself. Someone, save me please...

1 comment:

br!an said...

Jem~~
Will support you whenever your decision is...
Don't give up hope.