I created this, in order to capture my emotions during this unspeakable romance. The only way that I can let it all out, before I lose my sanity.
It seems like a dream so far. A sweet dream until reality comes crashing in inevitably.
Under your recommendation, I watched "Secret" today. A touching story. If I could play the piano and had the manuscript, I'd do the same, in hope that we didn't have to meet like this, like now. Maybe then, we might have stood a chance. All I wish is for a chance, but it seems impossible. Simply because the world is not perfect. In the end, I guess I'm being silly by still holding on to some hope or miracle, however little that that may be, that things will eventually work out alright.
I remember, after I kissed you for the first time, telling you that I just wanted to love you. I still do, but the uncertainty of the future frightens me. The thought of knowing when this will all expire before it even started frightens me, puts me down. I just wished that I was someone, someone important to you. As expected, I cannot see myself being just a passerby in your life. It would just hurt too much.
I'm struggling with myself; one tells me to just love you with all my heart while it lasts. The other wants to keep you by my side until the end of time. People say that 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有. Is that really true? Just what should I do?
It seems like a dream so far. A sweet dream until reality comes crashing in inevitably.
Under your recommendation, I watched "Secret" today. A touching story. If I could play the piano and had the manuscript, I'd do the same, in hope that we didn't have to meet like this, like now. Maybe then, we might have stood a chance. All I wish is for a chance, but it seems impossible. Simply because the world is not perfect. In the end, I guess I'm being silly by still holding on to some hope or miracle, however little that that may be, that things will eventually work out alright.
I remember, after I kissed you for the first time, telling you that I just wanted to love you. I still do, but the uncertainty of the future frightens me. The thought of knowing when this will all expire before it even started frightens me, puts me down. I just wished that I was someone, someone important to you. As expected, I cannot see myself being just a passerby in your life. It would just hurt too much.
I'm struggling with myself; one tells me to just love you with all my heart while it lasts. The other wants to keep you by my side until the end of time. People say that 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有. Is that really true? Just what should I do?
No comments:
Post a Comment