Saturday, November 10, 2007

I feel like I'm flying..

I wonder how You're doing over there. I wish I could be beside you this very moment. As expected, I couldn't stop thinking of You today. Even when I tried to drown myself in work, I still thought of You. I've come to a conclusion today. I am truly in love with You.

It was great to talk to You via sms. I was really glad to hear from You. I wondered if You missed me like how I missed You. You sent me a sms saying, that You did, You missed holding my hand. Thank You for sharing that with me. It really made my day, even though I had a hard time getting through today just from missing You.

This feeling is hard to put in words, but the closest that I came to was that it gave me a sense of flying. I hope You'll enjoy this trip. I'm right here struggling, waiting for Your return.

Missing You crazily, sweet dreams my love.

No comments: