Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just Another Shopping Spree

Our trip to Polo Park today was long and arduous. I'm pretty sure You would agree with me. I'm deeply apologetic that we had to make so many detours and transfers along the way. But, since I had You by my side through it all, it was always going to be alright.

Going on dates with You is proving to be an addiction. I just love your company. You once again dressed to impress; just dazzling today. I wonder if You wore that top purposely. You were wearing that same top that had me caught up in your "web". I had lots of fun today. I hope You felt the same way too. I must say that we shopped till we dropped. =p. I realised that I'm slowly getting used to feeling like your "boyfriend". I wonder if that's a good thing.

I'm enjoying the fun and times spent with You while it lasts. I have to constantly tell myself that. Otherwise, I would just be reminded of the fact that one day, You will leave me. It hurts too much, I cannot live like that.

No comments: