Sunday, November 11, 2007

One more day to go..

Finally, one more day till You return. I can't wait for the time to fly right past me. I can't wait to see you again. I can't believe it's only Sunday now. Time is just happy to crawl by me, testing my patience. Fly faster, Time!

The invention of the SMS is a wonder. Thanks to it, we've managed to keep in touch with each other.

You said, "you're just cute, jem. :)" Although I get that from girls quite often, but because You said that, I felt really warm.

I said,"You're just lovely". You replied,"You're the first one to say that". I wish I'll be the first one to tell you many more things.

Over the weekend, I talked to one of my best girl-friends. I told her about us while keeping everything anonymous. I told her how much I missed You. She had just one conclusion; that I was lovesick. Well, I didn't expect that. But I guess I really do miss You ALOT! Come back quick!

I'm pretty high now, probably because I know You're coming back tomorrow.

Missing You crazily..

No comments: