Shopping with You was very enjoyable and comfortable. It gave me a taste of what it would have been like to have been your boyfriend. Thank you. Being with You today and looking at You gave me a warm feeling. I guess, that would be what people will call as being in love. It was so wonderful that it felt too good to be true. I had to always be wary of the slap on my face which would bring me back to reality.
Looking at You while watching the movie made me realise that You're really beautiful. Any guy would be proud to have You as a girlfriend. I'm terribly sorry for the constant staring during the movie. I just couldn't take my eyes off You.
The movie today "Dan in Real Life", was in my opinion, heartwarming yet ironic. I wonder if You remembered how the storyline went. It was sweet to see the main characters to be able to end up together in the end. It kind of mirrored our "relationship" which was "forbidden". I wonder if we might or could hope to also have a fairytale ending like them. I really do hope so, even though I am fully aware of the harsh reality.
I am uncertain of what the future holds. I am afraid to lose You.
Looking at You while watching the movie made me realise that You're really beautiful. Any guy would be proud to have You as a girlfriend. I'm terribly sorry for the constant staring during the movie. I just couldn't take my eyes off You.
The movie today "Dan in Real Life", was in my opinion, heartwarming yet ironic. I wonder if You remembered how the storyline went. It was sweet to see the main characters to be able to end up together in the end. It kind of mirrored our "relationship" which was "forbidden". I wonder if we might or could hope to also have a fairytale ending like them. I really do hope so, even though I am fully aware of the harsh reality.
I am uncertain of what the future holds. I am afraid to lose You.
No comments:
Post a Comment