I was left stunned by what You said to me last night.
I remember clearly that, after our first kiss, You said You were sorry that I fell for you. I remember clearly that, after our first kiss, You said it was because You'd break my heart, one day, eventually.
But I never expected you to say that "one day, I would break your heart too".
I don't mind having my heart broken by You. I said that from the very beginning. But I wish I won't be one to break Your heart. Simply because I'd break my own heart too, doing that. That hurts, insanely.
Just what is the right thing to do? Loving someone is hard, isn't it? One day, I'll ask you to promise me that You'll be happy always, even when I'm not beside you. That would be enough for me, I hope. I hope I will learn, in time to come, that that's the most I'll be able to ask of you.
I remember clearly that, after our first kiss, You said You were sorry that I fell for you. I remember clearly that, after our first kiss, You said it was because You'd break my heart, one day, eventually.
But I never expected you to say that "one day, I would break your heart too".
I don't mind having my heart broken by You. I said that from the very beginning. But I wish I won't be one to break Your heart. Simply because I'd break my own heart too, doing that. That hurts, insanely.
Just what is the right thing to do? Loving someone is hard, isn't it? One day, I'll ask you to promise me that You'll be happy always, even when I'm not beside you. That would be enough for me, I hope. I hope I will learn, in time to come, that that's the most I'll be able to ask of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment